Thursday, January 5, 2012

Change of plan...

Ok, so this whole food-diary thing just isn't working for me. Two kids, housework & life in general is leaving me little time (or motivation) to keep track of everything I eat (and makes me think about food even more!).
So I'm changing track.  We're about to buy a family membership to the Y because we want to enroll Stu in swimming lessons and it works out cheaper to enroll the whole family (well, kind of - better value might be the correct term here).
As well as swimming lessons (and gym/music and reading classes) for the kids, they have a full gym/pool/etc and offer 1.5hrs free childcare per day, so I'm going to start working out EVERY day (at least during the week - I might take weekends off) and then not worry so much about what I'm eating.
Let's hope I can make it stick this time!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's an awesome approach! Of course, I am partial to it because I loathe dieting/calorie-counting and would much rather just find the time to work out more. Plus you get all the added benefits of exercising more!

    ReplyDelete