Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting strong...

Week 1 at the Y is going really well.
I'm LOVING the challenge of getting up & out of the house for the 9am aqua-fit class.  It makes me feel so organized and "with it" for the rest of the day when I'm out of the house with a plan for the morning. The ladies (and a couple of men) in the class are great too... it's mostly the same people each time, and while most are pretty old, there are a few in their 30s and 40s too.
Although I was aiming to make it to the 9am class every day this week, Tuesday morning's class just didn't happen after a night of getting up & down with Baby A, so I did my own pool workout (lap swimming & aqua-fit exercises) after S's 123 Grow class instead of going to aqua-fit before his class.  And then today I had my "fitness orientation" with one of the trainers (which included some strength training & stretches) after his class, so I had to "save" my 1.5hrs childcare to cover that, rather than aqua-fit. And tomorrow is Baby A's 6 month checkup at the Dr, so I'll have the car & will be completing the weekly errands, so I'll probably skip a workout altogether tomorrow, unless I can get motivated to go in the evening (unlikely!).
S is loving the "kids corner" childcare, as well as the 123 Grow session that they hold on Tues & Thurs. Annabel is doing ok at the childcare... although she doesn't like to take a bottle from them (luckily it's only 1.5hrs!).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear the childcare is working out for you! I keep trying to get P to quit the club downtown and join the Y with me near our house, but so far no luck. Talk some sense into him, will you??

    ReplyDelete