Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ugh!

So... my 3 weeks of not counting points has done wonders for my milk supply (Baby A now only gets formula if I go out & leave her with Daddy), but it hasn't been so great for my weight : (

I've quickly bounced back up to 65kg, which was my mental "I'm not gonna let myself go back above that" weight when I stopped counting points last month. But with turkey day tomorrow... I think that might be impossible!

I was pretty good yesterday - I didn't count points, but I had smaller servings than usual & no treats; and I plan to do the same today. I'm gonna just eat want I want tomorrow (who can say no to turducken, pumpkin creme brûlée & bourbon bread pudding!!), and then start counting points again on Friday. But this time, I'm gonna try hard to make sure each point is nutritious, and I'm not gonna stress too much if I go over... the fact that I'm counting points at all makes me eat less, whether I stick to my daily limit or not.

So expect to see daily food logs again, starting Friday!

Happy Turkey Day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment