Friday, November 25, 2011

Fri 25 November

Ok... here I go, recording my food intake again! I've decided not to count points at all, but just document what I eat - hoping that this will regulate my intake (it's too embarrassing if I have to write that I ate an entire package of oreo cookies!!), but not affect my milk supply too much. So... here goes:

2 slices wholewheat toast
peanut butter
latte

1 flaxseed, zucchini & oatmeal muffin

3 slices french bread with cheese, pastrami, mushrooms & salsa
1 can coke

pasta with chicken, mushrooms, green beans & sweet potato (with olive oil & butter)
parmesan

juice


1 comment:

  1. Just simply writing down what you eat can have a huge effect. I did it for like a year once, and I swear it helped me develop healthier eating habits!

    ReplyDelete