Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dwindling...

Hmmm... I've been counting ww points for almost a month now, and have lost almost 5kg (11lb).
However, my milk supply has dwindled to the point where I either need to nurse Baby A every hour during the evenings, or supplement with a bottle.
I'm not sure if it's the dieting, the stress of moving house, or that I'm probably not drinking enough water (or all of the above!), but I've decided to stop counting points for a week or so, to see if that helps. Plus I just don't have the time or energy to keep up my food log or calculate points while we're in the midst of moving.
I'll still try to eat fairly healthy, but am not going to limit my intake of healthy food, or worry about keeping track.
I may stall on my weight loss, but hopefully I won't gain back anything I've lost.
I'll re-visit on the 10th & see if it's time to start tracking again.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. FWIW, I think that's the best idea. I hate dieting, though, so maybe don't listen to me!

    She could be having a growth spurt, and I know around this time with Nora (maybe 3-3.5 months?), I started having some supply issues, even though I had oversupply in the beginning. It's tricky balancing act. I still have the craziest appetite, and she's 11 months old now and down to 4-ish sessions a day!

    ReplyDelete